Webinar: Time Saving Training Tactics for Triathletes
About this Webinar
Presented by David B. Glover, MSE, MS, CSCS
Training for a triathlon – and especially a Half or Ironman distance triathlon – on top of a full time job, family commitments, travel and other life responsibilities can be overwhelming….but it doesn’t need to be.
Author of Full Time and Sub-Nine: Fitting Iron Distance Training into Everyday Life, presenter David Glover, MS, CSCS literally wrote the book on achieving top end triathlon results while working a full-time job.
Topics covered include:
- Debunking the high volume training myths,
- Choosing the best race for you,
- What to do when your training gets sidelined (and it inevitably will),
- Optimizing your training time, and
- Understanding the important quality vs. quantity.