Webinar: Training for Your First Full or Half IRONMAN® Distance Triathlon
About this Webinar
Racing your first full or half Ironman® distance triathlon this year?
This presentation is designed to help prepare you for your first full or half IRONMAN® distance triathlon by helping you understand the unique training aspects of long course triathlon and what to expect on race weekend. If you have done one or more Half or Full Ironman races, you will pick up excellent tips to improve your finish time…without any additional training.
Topics covered include:
- Top 5 mistakes that most athletes make in training – and how to avoid them
- Differences between long course and short course training and racing
- What to expect from training and racing
- Developing a race day strategy
- What to do when things go wrong
Please note: IRONMAN® & IRONMAN Triathlon® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC).