The bottom line at ENDURANCEWORKS is that we value privacy. We use the information that we get from your visit for internal tracking purposes, to make enduranceworks.com as useful and interesting to you as we can, and to respond to your requests for information or other services. Except as specifically noted, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose; we never sell it to any third party; and, we never share it with any third party.
This policy was last modified on September 11, 2108.
What information do we collect?
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name and email (“Contact Information”).
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device (“Analytical Information”).
We do not collect any more Personal Data from you than what we have determined is needed for us to provide the Services or that you have decided to share with us to more personalize the Services, and to comply with applicable laws.
ENDURANCEWORKS is not a healthcare provider or a business associate of any healthcare provider and is not subject to the privacy rule of the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
ENDURANCEWORKS uses “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons and embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our websites’ features.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common web browsers are provided at the links below:
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Comment cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the top of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your Personal Data, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How long do we retain your information?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Security logs are retained for 30 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are material, such notice may be given by posting on the Site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
300 Rolling Oaks Dr #172
Thousand Oaks, CA