Thank you for visiting ENDURANCEWORKS, LLC® and enduranceworks.com!
Depending on what you do when you visit any web site, you are providing information about your visit to the site’s owners. This includes ENDURANCEWORKS, LLC. We value privacy and know you do, too, so we want you have an understanding of what our privacy policies are relative to information you may supply to the enduranceworks.com web site.
The bottom line at ENDURANCEWORKS, LLC is that we use the information that we get from your visit for internal tracking purposes, to make enduranceworks.com as useful and interesting to you as we can, and to respond to your requests for information or other services. Except as specifically noted, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose; we never sell it to any third party; and, we never share it with any third party.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not generate personal data, do not read personal data from your machine and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on September 12, 2017.
23640 Magic Mtn Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355