Webinar: Mental Training Tactics & Strategies of World Champions
About this Webinar
It’s not (just) about doing the physical training. Performing at your personal race best begins well before race day with a race strategy, measurable short-term goals and specific mental training tools.
In this special webinar, Dave Scott – 6x Ironman World Champion and former coach to 2011 Kona winner Chrissie Wellington – shares the mental training handbook that top athletes like Chrissie use to perform at their best on race day.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Implementing a “winning” race day strategy,
- Setting (and revising) short-term goals,
- Building a mental road map for the course,
- Taking a physical self-inventory during the race,
- Being in (and getting back to being in) the moment, and
- Overcoming performance dips and valleys.
You will learn mental training tools that you can apply immediately to achieve your “winning” success, too.
We recommend you download the accompanying presentation when viewing this webinar.
Please note: IRONMAN® and IRONMAN Triathlon® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC).